10 December 2011

Gann emergency call to Flekkefjord 10.12.11

Hi!
The Norwegian schoolship Gann, based in Stavanger, couldn`t make up with the 10-12 meter high waves outside the souther coast of Norway, so she had to call at Flekkefjord this weekend. Departure probably tomorrow (sunday), or monday.

I of course, I took some pictures :)
















This was all for today! Nex week I will realease some very exciting news, about th cruiseseason of 2013, and I have also some very cool pictures from Google Earth, that I will publish here next week!

Have a nice weekend all of you,
Greetings Oskar! :-)



2 comments:

  1. Er det Freedom og Voyager klassen som er nytt? Det er begyndt å bli gamal nytt det no ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikke bare det ;) Men uansett... det er gammelt nytt for deg ja.. men det er sikkert mange som ikke visste det.. :D

    ReplyDelete